How we work
We place a great deal of importance on design, planning and development
If your website is going to work for you, it needs to work for your audience.
We will work with you to build and customise a site to suit your business, eg:
- Put together an overall design for your site
- Plan the navigation and page structure framework
- Implement the design as a fully cross-platform site
- Work with you to input content (including writing copy)
- Develop graphics, slideshows, video and audio media
- Integrate Google Analytics to track visitor numbers
- Add Google maps to direct visitors to your organisation’s location
- Add links to social media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc
- Building in specific functionality such as galleries, online booking, online training, MailChimp etc
All sites we deliver have an emphasis on being mobile-friendly, which not only helps you engage with more site visitors, but also improves your standing with search engines like Google.
Additional elements *
Depending on the scope and budget of your project, we will prepare the site with SEO Search Engine Optimisation tools. If SEO is important to you, we would recommend introducing you to our SEO partners who can work with you to manage your profile and ensure you get increased traffic and conversion via your site.
Other things to consider that we can help with include:
- Specific programming for required functionality
- App development
- Photo shoots
- Full video production
* Expanding skills through Partnerships and Associates
Big Media work with a number of carefully selected partners and associates. This broadens the skills we can offer whilst at the same time keeping our base costs lower.